Island Scenic Flights offers visitors an opportunity to gain a unique perspective of southern Tasmania. Though flights are centred around Bruny Island, as they say "the sky's the limit" and flights can be tailored to suit your particular interests.
Bruny Island (north Bruny) viewed from Hobart
Flight services provided by Island Scenic Flights
- Scenic Flights around
- South Bruny Island
- Pedra Brance
Round trip including 15mins flying around the rocks
$275.00 per person min 2 people
- Huon Estuary / D'entrecasteaux Channel ('The Channel')
- Hobart, Mount Wellington and surrounds
Drop-off / Pick-up Only at Hobart/Cambridge airport $165.00 per person.
- Mariah Island, Port Arthur
- Lake Pedder (includes Gordon Dam and Federation Peak)
A round trip that includes Lake Pedder, Gordon Dam and Federation Peak.
Flight time 1.5 to 1.7hrs
2 people $880.00, 3 persons $1155.00
Including a flight around South Bruny Island extra $200.00 for 2 person and $275.00 for 3 persons
- Melaleuca and Southern Wilderness Area via southern Tasmanian coast
- Chartered flights available from Hobart to Bruny and Bruny to Hobart
- Flights start from
per person (minimum 2 people)
- Summer Flight & Food Deals!!
Blue Devil Rock (Cloudy Bay), Bruny Island, Southern Tasmania