Our goal at Island Scenic Flights is to provide visitors with wonderful, memorable and safe experience. To this end there a few simple but important protocols to keep things operating smoothly. Your compliance will help to assure that all your memories will be great memories. It's our hope that you will want you to come and fly with us again and again.
Island Scenic Flights - Terms and Conditions
- Please note that all bookings require the balance to be paid on or before the day of the flight.
Booking Cancellation and Refunds Policy:
- Where a flight has been 'paid in full' prior to the date of the flight, the full amount minus a 15% administration fee will be refunded up to 24hrs before the flight.
- Where a 'paid in full' booking is cancelled less than 24 hours before the flight, the full amount minus 20% will be refunded.
- Where a flight cancellation is due to external circumstances (e.g. weather), the full amount will be refunded or the flight rescheduled.
Please Note: Flight rescheduling is by mutual agreement between the customer and Island Scenic Flights, where Island Scenic Flights reserves the right to not reschedule the flight for any reason (e.g. if adverse flight conditions are deemed to be ongoing).
Basic Safety Considerations:
- All passengers are allowed to embark at the captain’s discretion. The captain's say is final in all cases.
- Seat-belts are to be worn at all times whilst the aircraft is in motion.
- Life jackets must be worn at all times while the aircraft is in flight above water.
- Passengers may be refused boarding for any reason, but particularly if their presence/condition places the safety of other passengers, the pilot and/or the aircraft at risk.
- Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere on or around the aircraft.
- Alcohol and other illicit drugs may NOT be consumed on or around the aircraft. We remind passengers that they embark at the captains discretion and passengers known to be intoxicated will be refused carriage.
- Flammable or explosive goods, items and/or devices are strictly NOT permitted anywhere on or around the aircraft.
You can find out more from the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) web site, including their Air Safety Rules page.
All Island Scenic Flights are conducted in accordance with the Australian Civil Aviation Safety Regulations (CASR). So just as if you were taking a flight on a commercial airliner, there will be the obligatory safety talk, including "how to deploy your life jacket". Seat-belts are to be worn at all times whilst the aircraft is in motion and Life-Jacket pouches are to be worn at all times whilst the aircraft is in motion over water.
We thank you in advance for your consideration and co-operation.
- Island Scenic Flights Management